2022 Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebration
Jacksonville DEAM Celebration
As Disability Employment Awareness Month (DEAM) came to a close in October, we had the opportunity combine a training workshop with a DEAM celebration in Jacksonville.
We were excited to hear from High School High Tech alumnus Ricardo Foster who currently works as a rehab tech at Wolfson Children’s Hospital in Jacksonville. He shared his experience in advancing in his career field and the important role High School High Tech played in helping him gain important skills.
We appreciate the participation of everyone who attended as well as our presenters:
- Kari Bates, President & CEO, The Arc Jacksonville
- Greg Britton, State Director, Florida SBDC Network
- Ricardo Foster, Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- LaTanya Mathis, Assistant Operations Manager, Pitney Bowes
- Tina Pepin, Executive Director, The Pepin Family Foundation
- Angie White, Director, Area 2, Division of Vocational
Rehabilitation, Florida Department of Education