The Able Trust Alumni Association is a voluntary, organized group of people with disabilities over the age of 18, all of whom have graduated from high school and have participated in at least one program of The Able Trust. There is no charge to join in the Alumni Association.
The purpose of The Able Trust Alumni Association is to:
1) Assist alumni in staying connected through networking resources
2) Be an information resource for Alumni to stay apprised of The Able Trust Programs
3) Support advocacy efforts for graduates
4) Enhance The Able Trust program graduate data and research.
The Able Trust Alumni Association, established by The Able Trust in 2015, was created to increase communication between past program participants and The Able Trust. The Able Trust Alumni Association is dedicated to actively supporting The Able Trust’s mission of being a key leader in providing Floridians with disabilities opportunities for successful employment.
Participants in the Able Trust Alumni Association must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED
- Be a past or present participant in an Able Trust program such as High School High Tech, the Youth Leadership Forum or one of the many community based, Able Trust supported programs.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be a member of the Able Trust Alumni Association please fill out the following application to join the Able Trust Alumni Association.
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO JOIN!
Depending on your web brower, you may have to select the OPEN WITH DIFFERENT VIEWER button at the top of your PDF document to utilize the interactive features of the application.